Tamil computing group
From: Anderson Ivanovich <ivanovicha350@gmail.com>
To: Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>
Subject: Re: Translated PO File for Coreutils-9.1-pre1
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 11:03:45 +0530	[thread overview]

My friend, I apologize for what I did. Usually I'm not like this. It's just
that
When you were bombarded with these many suggestions, I felt like you didn't
like the translations and you wanted me to start from the beginning. I'm
really sorry
for what I did. You are right about saying poetry as a metaphor for
translation. It is indeed
poetry. When you gave your suggestion, after reading some I felt like I
could correct some
of it, but then the list started growing, the more I scroll, the more it
fuels my anger.

Each individual string feels like a poem to me. I put my max effort on
formatting and translating
these strings. Maybe it has something to do with my ego. But you need to
understand why
it cropped up in the first place. See this is why I asked earlier about any
of those chat
groups. This all could have been avoided if we dealt with these suggestions
one by one.
Please just create a group in matrix or any other irc platform. I think
it's the lack of proper
communication that leads to this situation.

Incase you want to create a matrix channel, here is my id
kollinz@kingoflove819:matrix.org
https://matrix.to/#/@kingoflove819:matrix.org

Regards,
Anbarasan