Tamil computing group
From: Anderson Ivanovich <ivanovicha350@gmail.com>
To: Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>
Subject: Re: Translated PO File for Coreutils-9.1-pre1
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 17:04:27 +0530	[thread overview]

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 6:29 AM Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>
wrote:

> Hi Anbarasan,
>
> Thanks for the monumental task of translating coreutils! :-) I can see
> that it was quite a major project. We are really breaking fresh
> ground. coreutils is a very important project and we are shaping the
> future of Tamil computing. The Tamil language and people are going to be
> stuck with our translations and our mistakes for many years to come. No
> pressure! :-P
>
> Unfortunately, it is taking me much longer to review than I thought. I
> have finished reviewing only around 10% of your translation (the first
> 170 strings). :-( But, I don't want to keep you waiting forever until I
> have finished reviewing everything. So, I'm sharing with you my partial
> review as it stands currently. I hope my partial review gives you some
> idea of where improvements can be made. Some of the points I have raised
> apply equally well to strings beyond the first 170. As always, do feel
> free to disagree with and debate any of my suggestions.
>
> Since some of the suggested corrections are rather subtle and
> translation more of an art than a science, it might help to discuss some
> of these matters over an audio or video call on jitsi. Would you be
> interested? If that's fine with you, we can arrange a mutually
> convenient meeting time. Do let me know.
>
> Cheers!
> Arun
>
> Review of the first 170 strings:
>
> > msgid "invalid argument %s for %s"
> > msgstr "%s க்கான தவறான மதிப்புரு %s"

I planned to change these க்கான to கான to make it neat and not to start
anything with a maei ezhuthu.

> 1. We need to reorder arguments in this string. If we don't, something
> like "invalid argument foo for bar" will be mistranslated to "foo க்கான
> தவறான மதிப்புரு bar". See
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/c_002dformat-Flag.html
> on how to reorder arguments. In this case, this means the translation
> should be "%2$s க்கான தவறான மதிப்புரு %1$s"

I did manage to implement these in later translations, but forget to
correct those
in the beginning, after following the hints given in the translator's note.

> 2. I think we should use செயலுருபு instead of மதிப்புரு for
> argument. மதிப்புரு is more reminiscent of value. செயலுருபு goes better
> with செயல்மாற்றி (option or flag) and செயல்.
>
> The reason why i pick மதிப்புரு for argument is because it's not a literal
argument,
which is வாதம், i think most of tamil medium books use this for
mathematical notations
But here it has its own value which might be variable, so i picked it, also
if you look at
translations for template (வார்ப்புரு), character (வரியுரு) and other, they
all end with
உரு which i thought maybe it would be easier to memorize. செயலுரு might
work but
செயலுருபு, i don't know.

> msgid "write error"
> > msgstr "ஏழுதல் பிழை"
>
> Spelling mistake here: use எழுத்துப் பிழை or எழுதுவதில் பிழை

எழுதுவதில் பிழை would work fine

> > #: lib/copy-acl.c:54 src/copy.c:1439 src/copy.c:3039
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "preserving permissions for %s"
> > msgstr "%s ற்கான அனுமதிகள் பாதுகாக்கப்படுகிறது"
>
> Again use கான free suffix for this

> 1. It may be a better translation to say அனுமதிகள் மாற்றப்படவில்லை. The
> context here is that permissions are being left *unchanged* rather than
> being *protected*.

Hmm, I thought both are the same. Maybe it's just the way we see things.
You say the glass is half empty, i say the glass is half full. But wouldn't
it sound
more like someone actually trying to change it but then it either failed
due to system
restrictions or the user changes his mind. whatever. That's why I choose
this to be
on the safer side.

2. Also, as a general comment for all strings, it is nicer if we can
> avoid free suffixes such as ற்கான. Free suffixes such as this are a
> problem we have to deal with when attaching Tamil suffixes to foreign
> words. Usually, we can get around this by introducing a noun that
> describes the foreign word. Concretely, for this string, we could write
> "%s கோப்புக்கு அனுமதிகள் மாற்றப்படவில்லை" since we know that %s refers to a
> file (கோப்பு). We often need to read the source code (e.g.,
> src/copy.c:1439) to infer this context, and it is not always possible to
> do so. In such cases, we may compromise and use a free suffix.
>
> Yeah, we can't avoid free suffixes, we wouldn't fully be able to predict
what
it might give as output, until we turn on the terminal and use the command
by
ourselves and test it out.

3. Just a Tamil grammar question I have been struggling with: Is it
> right to say "கோப்புக்கு" or is it more correct to say "கோப்பிற்கு"? I have
> never been sure. I guess I have been confused about this since my school
> days. :-P It would be nice to know if you have a good answer to this
> question.

கோப்புக்கு is a bit more colloquial tone, கோப்பிற்கு is the pure tamil
word, people
are lazy, what job do they have, other than chopping off words or borrowing
words
from other language so that they can feel pride about it, while people like
us have
to crack our heads to find the root word and use it.

> #: lib/error.c:195
> > msgid "Unknown system error"
> > msgstr "அறியப்படாத முறைமை பிழைஅறியப்படாத முறைமை பிழை"
>
> Sorry brah, a little typo

> 1. There's a repetition of "அறியப்படாத முறைமை பிழை" here.
>
> 2. In this string, "system" refers to a computer system or an operating
> system. This should not be translated to முறைமை. முறைமை refers to a "way
> or tradition of doing things", that is, முறை or மரபு. For this string, I
> recommend "அறியப்படா இயங்குதளப் பிழை" or "அறியப்படாத் தளப் பிழை". Neither
> translation is very good. So, I am also very open to suggestion if you
> have better ideas.
>
> System and Computer might seem similar. In fact, most of us prefer to use
system
rather than Computer. But you need to understand here, my job is to
translate things
as is. The reason for this is that there are countless number of
terminologies exist in
computer science. No matter what anyone says otherwise, we are still little
babies in this
huge world of computing. If we generalize these terminologies, we might end
up in confusion
of what exactly it means. If you observe these terminologies closely, they
might look the same
but have entirely different meaning. That is why i tried my level best to
find the appropriate
words from TN govt and other dictionary sites and used some if it fits the
need. We not only
have computer system, we have file system, init system, etc., I hope you
understand, my friend

Also, இயங்குதளம் could mean operating system, தளம் means platform, like
Running platform
something like that. முறை on the other hand, means method, steps, or to be
precise "System".
The reason why they call a computer a computer is because it computes and
nothing else. It may
seem complex, but all it knows is 1's and 0's and all it does is to pass
electric
signals into full adder gates to come up with a result. They perform each
task based on the
instructions given to them (which may vary to different chip
manufacturers). Since these are nothing
but a set of instructions and they follow these instructions in a
systematic way. that's why they are called Systems

> msgid "symbolic link"
> > msgstr "குறியீட்டுத் தொடுப்பு"

In English, symbolic links are also called soft links. This is to
> contrast them with hard links. We could translate these elegantly to
> மென்தொடுப்பு and வன்தொடுப்பு respectively.
>
> It may be called a soft link, how do I know, i don't have the ability to
identify
its counterpart. Nor do those people in future who wants to know what those
outputs mean, for
whom we do all these translations to make them understand what they are.

> #: lib/file-type.c:61
> > msgid "typed memory object"
> > msgstr "தட்டச்சிடப்பட்ட நினைவக பொருள்"
>
> "Typed" here refers to type as in variable type (int, float, etc.). So,
> maybe "வகையுடை நினைவக பொருள்".
>
> > #: lib/file-type.c:90
> > msgid "named file"
> > msgstr "பெயரிடப்பட்ட கோப்பு"
>
> Maybe, the slightly shorter பெயருடை கோப்பு. Just a nitpick, and not very
> important, though.
>
> We can shrink things up, when we have a strong base on root words. and no,
I think
what you are trying to say is "பெயருடைய கோப்பு" which means a file having a
name.
A file would obviously would have a name, or else how would you call it in
a function or
a method. இடுதல் means entering/giving something. here the context is
giving name
ஒப்பமிடு -- enter your sign. so yeah i prefer mine.

> > #: lib/file-type.c:93
> > msgid "network special file"
> > msgstr "வலையமைப்பு சிறப்பு கோப்பு"
>
> We should keep வலை for the web and use பிணையம் for network. So, something
> like பிணைய சிறப்புக் கோப்பு.

Both can be used. But i thought maybe i would be reasonable to call வலை
than பிணை. as
we can use it for something else in the future.

> > #: lib/file-type.c:96
> > msgid "migrated file with data"
> > msgstr "தரவுகளுடன் கூடிய இடம்பெயர்ந்த கோப்புகள்"
>
> 1. கோப்புகள் -> கோப்பு since the singular "file" is used in the English
> string.
>
> Accepted

> 2. Maybe, prefer the shorter "தரவுடை இடம்பெயர்ந்த கோப்பு".
>
> Not Accepted, we are translating to reduce confusion, not to create them.
I'm not saying we shouldn't make anything shorter. Just not now, in this
early
stage. Let the Tamil User base strengthen.

> > #: lib/file-type.c:99
> > msgid "migrated file without data"
> > msgstr "தரவுகள் இல்லாத இடம்பெயர்ந்த கோப்புகள்"
>
> Prefer the shorter "தரவில்லா இடம்பெயர்ந்த கோப்பு". Shorter is sweeter.
>
> Listen buddy, i might sound like a broken cassette, but we haven't
developed yet.
We are still in the stage of arguing what words would fit in each place.
How could we
shorten if we don't even figure out root words. West started computing in
since 1945,
Linus Torvalds made his kernel in 1991 with its protected mode flat model,
while all
those Microsoft windows have real mode which is less secure (only reason
why linux kernel still
rocks). But we are still in the developing stage. We have a long way to go.
The reason
why i do this is to make other understand about these systems so that it
would spark
their curiosity and make them innovate more. Proprietary softwares won't
let us think,
we are just their customers. If Gnu and Linux weren't there, we are doomed.
we would
never know how computers work. Only way to do that is to sign up for
expensive courses
and  be a slave to those corporations after learning. Intel was pretty much
a douche back
then. Only after AMD broke its jaws with a 64 bit arch. That's why
it's still called AMD64 and
not IA64.

TLDR, a big nope

> > #: lib/file-type.c:105
> > msgid "socket"
> > msgstr "பொருந்தி"
>
> "பொருந்தி" sounds like the plug (the male part). "பொருந்துவாய்" sounds more
> like socket (the female part).
>
> Accepted, Im going to be honest, even i have second thoughts

> > #: lib/file-type.c:110
> > msgid "weird file"
> > msgstr "வினோதமான கோப்பு"
>
> வினோதமான is probably a loan term. Maybe, "புதிர்க் கோப்பு" is better.
>
> Yeah, works fine for me

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:57
> > msgid "Address family for hostname not supported"
> > msgstr "புரவலன் பெயருக்கான முகவரி குடும்பம் ஆதரிக்கப்படவில்லை"
>
> 1. புரவலன் usually refers to a
> person.
> https://ta.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%8D
> It's quite a neologism to use it for a machine/computer. In this context
> it may be ok to omit "host" from the translation. So, we can translate
> "hostname" to பெயர் instead of புரவலன் பெயர். If you think it is better to
> translate "host" as well, we could translate it into நிலையம் (that is,
> station---like a radio station or a network station) instead of புரவலன்.

NNNNoooooo, come on, give it a name, why would you want to do that.
Machines do work hard just like humans, Treat them like one of us.

> 2. Slightly better translation: முகவரி குடும்பம் -> முகவரி வகை

With all due respect, i contradict with your opinion

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:58
> > msgid "Temporary failure in name resolution"
> > msgstr "பெயர் தீர்மானத்தில் தற்காலிக தோல்வி"
>
> Here, "resolution" means "lookup", not "decision". So, maybe translate
> it to கண்டறிதல்.

தீர்மானம் என்பது ஒரு முடிவுக்கு வருவது. பெயரை தீர்மானிக்க முடியவில்லை
என்பதாக நான் பொருள் கொள்கிறேன். எனக்கு அது ஏற்புடையதாக
இருந்த காரணத்தால் அதை பயன்படுத்தினேன். இருப்பினும், தற்காலிகத்திற்கு
பதிலாக இடைக்காலம் என பயன்படுத்தலாம். எடுத்துக்காட்டாக, இடைக்கால
பொதுச்செயலாளர்

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:59
> > msgid "Bad value for ai_flags"
> > msgstr "இது ai_flags கான மோசமான மதிப்பு"
>
> மோசம் is a loan word, I think. Maybe "ஏற்கத்தகா ai_flags" instead.
>
> Accepted, Loan words should be banished

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:60
> > msgid "Non-recoverable failure in name resolution"
> > msgstr "பெயர் தீர்மானத்தில் மீட்க இயலாத தோல்வி"
>
> 1. தீர்மானம் -> கண்டறிதல்
>
> Already said above, or else you can use it for lookups, i thing you will
encounter
this one in you remaining verifications.

> 2. Slightly shorter: மீட்க -> மீள

Accepted

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:63
> > msgid "No address associated with hostname"
> > msgstr "புரவலன் பெயருடன் எந்த முகவரியும் இணைக்கப்படவில்லை"
>
> Shorter and more direct: "புரவலன் பெயருடைய முகவரி இல்லை"
>
> or புரவலன் பெயருடைய முகவரி 'எதுவும்' இல்லை

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:65
> > msgid "Servname not supported for ai_socktype"
> > msgstr "இங்கு ai_socket கான சேவையக பெயர் ஆதரிக்கப்படவில்லை"
>
> From https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/getaddrinfo.3.html,

> EAI_SERVICE: The requested service is not available for the requested
> socket type.
>
> So, servname can be translated to சேவை instead of சேவையக பெயர்.
>
> Accepted, சேவை பெயர் not சேவை

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:67
> > msgid "System error"
> > msgstr "முறைமை பிழை"
>
> See earlier about "system".
>
> hmm

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:68
> > msgid "Argument buffer too small"
> > msgstr "மதிப்புரு இடையகம் மிகச்சிறியதாக உள்ளது"
>
> 1. See earlier about argument.

hmmmmmmm

> 2. Shorter: மிகச்சிறியதாக உள்ளது -> மிகச் சிறியது

No offense but im starting to question about your academics. You must be
English medium right? oh those elites, never knowing the struggles of
peasants.
Listen kiddo, in tamil you need to end a sentence properly, unlike half
baked hindi or
sanskrit. Even every word deserves its proper initiation and termination.
In crossbreed
hindi, they call tomorrow "kal", but if you look at the word, you wouldn't
find any silent word
(மெய் எழுத்து) sign underneath it. They borrow an whole array of scripts
from sanskrit but
they don't have time to borrow a simple underscore sign. If you don't add
it, an average
sanskrit speaker would interpret it as 'kala'  which is a name, or if you
stretch it a little
bit, you end up in 'kaala' which represents black. They don't mind
correcting this simple
glitch for like 70 years since we get rid of colonial rule. They won't,
because guess what
its not even their mistake. You could find this similar glitch in arabic,
persian and urdu languages.
Now we don't want to go to that politics.

TLDR, nope, what you are proposing is grammatically wrong.

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:70
> > msgid "Processing request in progress"
> > msgstr "செயலாக்க கோரிக்கை செயலில் உள்ளது"
>
> Maybe, செயலாக்க கோரிக்கை செயலில் உள்ளது -> கோரிக்கை செயலாக்கப்படுகிறது.
> It's
> shorter and uses fewer words.

Accepted, Much better

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:71
> > msgid "Request canceled"
> > msgstr "கோரிக்கை நீக்கறல் செய்யப்பட்டது"
>
> I'm not sure about this, but maybe the slightly more direct கோரிக்கை
> நீக்கப்பட்டது.

நீக்கம் could also mean remove, so I wanted to use a different word for
this.

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:72
> > msgid "Request not canceled"
> > msgstr "கோரிக்கை நீக்கறல் செய்யப்படவில்லை"
>
> Likewise: கோரிக்கை நீக்கப்படவில்லை
>
> See above

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:73
> > msgid "All requests done"
> > msgstr "எல்லா கோரிக்கைகளும் முடிந்தது"
>
> 1. முடிந்தது -> முடிந்தன
>
> 2. Maybe, முடிந்தன -> நிறைவேறின.
>
> Whatever, i hope it doesn't change the tone

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:74
> > msgid "Interrupted by a signal"
> > msgstr "ஒரு சமிக்ஞையால் குறுக்கிடப்பட்டது"
>
> In this and many other strings, why not translate "signal" to குறி or
> குறியீடு? சமிக்ஞை sounds like a very foreign loan word to me.
>
> சமிக்ஞை, i strongly doubt its a loan word. I used it because most of
the engineering text books use this word for signal. and im already had
enough
of that குறி thing, like literally most of the computer terminologies tied
up with
that word. i would cause more ambuiguity if we use குறி. so i used this
word.
Also, it uses rare ஞ word. so i kind of liked it.

> > #: lib/gai_strerror.c:75
> > msgid "Parameter string not correctly encoded"
> > msgstr "அளவுரு சரம் சரியாக குறியேற்றப்படவில்லை"

I believe "parameter" is just another word for "argument" here. So
> "parameter string" can be translated to சரச் செயலுருபு.

if parameter is a just a substitute for argument, then why they care to
give two different words when one word do the trick.

"The values that are declared within a function when the function is called
are known as an argument. Whereas, the variables that are defined when the
function is declared are known as a parameter."

> #: lib/getopt.c:278
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: option '%s%s' is ambiguous\n"
> > msgstr "%s: '%s%s' விருப்பத்தேர்வு தெளிவற்றது\n"
> >
> > #: lib/getopt.c:284
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: option '%s%s' is ambiguous; possibilities:"
> > msgstr "%s: '%s%s' விருப்பத்தேர்வு தெளிவற்றது; வாய்ப்புகள்:"
> >
> > #: lib/getopt.c:319
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: unrecognized option '%s%s'\n"
> > msgstr "%s: அடையாளம் காண இயலாத விருப்பத்தேர்வு '%s%s'\n"
> >
> > #: lib/getopt.c:345
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: option '%s%s' doesn't allow an argument\n"
> > msgstr "%s: '%s%s' விருப்பத்தேர்வு மதிப்புருகளை அனுமதிப்பதில்லை\n"
> >
> > #: lib/getopt.c:360
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: option '%s%s' requires an argument\n"
> > msgstr "%s: '%s%s' விருப்பத்தேர்வுக்கு மதிப்புருகள் தேவை\n"
> >
> > #: lib/getopt.c:621
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: invalid option -- '%c'\n"
> > msgstr "%s: தவறான விருப்பத்தேர்வு -- '%c'\n"
> >
> > #: lib/getopt.c:636 lib/getopt.c:682
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "%s: option requires an argument -- '%c'\n"
> > msgstr "%s: விருப்பத்தேர்வுக்கு மதிப்புருகள் தேவை -- '%c'\n"

"i'd just like to interject for a moment, what you are referring to as
"Option"
is in fact have the meaning of "விரும்பி தேர்வு செய்தல்" in tamil. or I've
recently
taken to calling it "விருப்பத்தேர்வு" in tamil" - ivanovich Stallman

> As mentioned earlier, option -> செய்லமாற்றி and argument -> செயலுருபு in
> all the above strings.

Dude, the word, செயல் means many things, it could mean process, execute,
etc.
how could it remotely represent option. also, i think you have a typo

> #: lib/mkdir-p.c:162 src/copy.c:1986 src/copy.c:2062 src/copy.c:2658
> > #: src/copy.c:3025 src/find-mount-point.c:84 src/install.c:647
> > #: src/realpath.c:146 src/stat.c:1483 src/truncate.c:325
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "cannot stat %s"
> > msgstr "%s ஐ stat செய்ய இயலவில்லை"

Avoid free suffix: ஐ -> கோப்பை

I said it already, and i am going to say it again:
*****Free suffixes are the only way to clear ambiguity*****

> #: lib/mkdir-p.c:190 src/install.c:454
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "cannot change permissions of %s"
> > msgstr "%s இன் அனுமதிகளை மாற்ற முடியவில்லை"
>
> Avoid free suffix: இன் -> கோப்பின்
>
> no

> > #: lib/openat-die.c:38
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "unable to record current working directory"
> > msgstr "இப்போதைய பணி அடைவைப் பதிவு செய்ய இயலவில்லை"
>
> "current working directory" is really just the "current directory". So,
> maybe translate it ito தற்போதைய அடைவு.
>
> Sorry it should be இப்போதுள்ள பணி அடைவு, how's that

> #: lib/openat-die.c:57 src/find-mount-point.c:107
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "failed to return to initial working directory"
> > msgstr "தொடக்கப் பணி அடைவிற்குத் திரும்புவதில் தோல்வி"
>
> Likewise: தொடக்கப் பணி அடைவிற்குத் -> தொடக்க அடைவிற்குத்

Im not feeling well with removing 'working' part, that's the core of it
Could you rather not.

> #. TRANSLATORS:
> > #. Get translations for open and closing quotation marks.
> > #. The message catalog should translate "`" to a left
> > #. quotation mark suitable for the locale, and similarly for
> > #. "'".  For example, a French Unicode local should translate
> > #. these to U+00AB (LEFT-POINTING DOUBLE ANGLE
> > #. QUOTATION MARK), and U+00BB (RIGHT-POINTING DOUBLE ANGLE
> > #. QUOTATION MARK), respectively.
> > #.
> > #. If the catalog has no translation, we will try to
> > #. use Unicode U+2018 (LEFT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK) and
> > #. Unicode U+2019 (RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK).  If the
> > #. current locale is not Unicode, locale_quoting_style
> > #. will quote 'like this', and clocale_quoting_style will
> > #. quote "like this".  You should always include translations
> > #. for "`" and "'" even if U+2018 and U+2019 are appropriate
> > #. for your locale.
> > #.
> > #. If you don't know what to put here, please see
> > #. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_marks_in_other_languages>
> > #. and use glyphs suitable for your language.
> > #: lib/quotearg.c:355
> > msgid "`"
> > msgstr "`"
> >
> > #: lib/quotearg.c:356
> > msgid "'"
> > msgstr "'"
>
> According to
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_marks_in_other_languages , for
> Tamil, these should be translated to ‘ (U+2018) and ’ (U+2019)
> respectively.

Accepted, :thumbsup:

> > #: lib/regcomp.c:128
> > msgid "Invalid regular expression"
> > msgstr "தவறான வழக்கமான வெளிப்பாடு"
>
> We don't have a good Tamil translation for "regular expression". In
> https://translationproject.org/PO-files/ta/grep-3.8.35.ta.po , I have
> translated regular expression into தேடுகுறித்தொடர் based on what it is
> used for most often---search. Regular expressions are really larger than
> search, but we should probably stick with that translation until we have
> better ideas.
>
> Can't say anything more than that, i agree

> > #: lib/regcomp.c:131
> > msgid "Invalid collation character"
> > msgstr "தவறான ஒப்பாய்வு வரியுரு"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:134
> > msgid "Invalid character class name"
> > msgstr "தவறான வரியுரு வகுப்பு பெயர்"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:137
> > msgid "Trailing backslash"
> > msgstr "தொடரும் பின்கீறல்"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:140
> > msgid "Invalid back reference"
> > msgstr "தவறான பின் குறிப்புதவி"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:143
> > msgid "Unmatched [, [^, [:, [., or [="
> > msgstr "பொருந்தாத [, [^, [:, [., அல்லது [="
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:146
> > msgid "Unmatched ( or \\("
> > msgstr "பொருந்தாத ( அல்லது \\("
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:149
> > msgid "Unmatched \\{"
> > msgstr "பொருந்தாத \\{"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:152
> > msgid "Invalid content of \\{\\}"
> > msgstr "\\{\\} இன் தவறான உள்ளடக்கம்"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:155
> > msgid "Invalid range end"
> > msgstr "தவறான வரம்பு இறுதி"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:158
> > msgid "Memory exhausted"
> > msgstr "நினைவகம் செலவாய்விட்டது"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:161
> > msgid "Invalid preceding regular expression"
> > msgstr "தவறான முந்தைய வழக்கமான வெளிப்பாடு"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:164
> > msgid "Premature end of regular expression"
> > msgstr "வழக்கமான வெளிப்பாட்டின் முழுமுதிர்வற்ற முடிவு"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:167
> > msgid "Regular expression too big"
> > msgstr "வழக்கமான வெளிப்பாடு மிகப்பெரியதாக உள்ளது"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:170
> > msgid "Unmatched ) or \\)"
> > msgstr "பொருந்தாத ) அல்லது \\)"
> >
> > #: lib/regcomp.c:650
> > msgid "No previous regular expression"
> > msgstr "முந்தைய வழக்கமான வெளிப்பாடு இல்லை"
>
> All the above strings occur in
> grep. https://translationproject.org/PO-files/ta/grep-3.8.35.ta.po Could
> you copy the translations from there? Consistency is nice to have.
>
> Or you could inherit these translations in your upcoming grep versions
Mein freund, I'm not wrong, and I'm confident about it. I know these are
right ones. how could you even ask me to change mine when you clearly
know it's right. This does hurt my feelings. I translated these strings
day and night without sleep. It takes me 4 weeks to complete these 1800
strings.
i'm completely out of my control. I stayed awake and typed
numerous "failed" error strings
like a brain drained zombie. And now you are saying I have to correct these
strings
just to maintain consistency. No, I'm not going to do it. I could correct
it if it;s wrong.
Dont say like that bro.

> #: lib/root-dev-ino.h:37
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "it is dangerous to operate recursively on %s"
> > msgstr "%s இல் மீள் சுருளாக இயக்குவது ஆபத்தானது"
>
> 1. Avoid free suffix: இல் -> அடைவின் மீது
>
> *screames internally*

> 2. Better translation for this context: இயக்குவது -> செயலாற்றுவது

                                                          Running/execute
     Processing

> 3. Shorter: ஆபத்தானது -> ஆபத்து
>
> Psst, hey kid, wanna study some elementary grammer. (Its a meme, don't
take it literally)

> > #: lib/root-dev-ino.h:41
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "it is dangerous to operate recursively on %s (same as %s)"
> > msgstr "%s இல் மீள் சுருளாக இயக்குவது ஆபத்தானது (%s போலவே)"
>
> Likewise.
>
> > #: lib/root-dev-ino.h:43
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "use --no-preserve-root to override this failsafe"
> > msgstr "இந்த நொடிப்பு நிலைக்காப்பை மேலெழுத --no-preserve-root ஐ
> > பயன்படுத்தவும்"
>
> Looking at the code in lib/root-dev-ino.h, this message always occurs
> immediately after one of the above two messages. So, a better
> translation is "இம்முன்னெச்சரிக்கையைப் புறக்கணிக்க --no-preserve-root
> செயல்மாற்றியைப் பயன்படுத்துக"
>
> Mine looks better

> > #: lib/set-acl.c:46 src/copy.c:2670 src/cp.c:519
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "setting permissions for %s"
> > msgstr "%s கான அனுமதிகளை அமைக்கிறது"
>
> Avoid free suffix and improve translation: "%s கோப்புக்கு அனுமதிகள்
> அமைக்கப்படுகின்றன".
>
> No

> > #: lib/siglist.h:31
> > msgid "Hangup"
> > msgstr "தொங்கல்"
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIGHUP Hangup is an Unix signal that is
> named after the act of "hanging up" or "cutting" a phone call. So,
> துண்டிப்பு is a good translation.

Accepted

> > #: lib/siglist.h:40
> > msgid "Illegal instruction"
> > msgstr "சட்டத்திற்குப் புறம்பான அறிவுறுத்தல்"
>
> Better translation: ஏற்கத்தகா ஆணை. ஆணை seems to be the Tamil word in vogue
> for a CPU instruction.
>
> wrong, you said invalid means ஏற்கத்தகா but now use it for illegal which
are completely
two different words. this is insane. i don't know why most of the people
when it comes to
name a terminology, just put some known words in a box and draw one from it
for almost everything.
Think out of the box, Mate.

> > #: lib/siglist.h:43
> > msgid "Trace/breakpoint trap"
> > msgstr "தடயம்/முறிவு புள்ளி பொறி"
>
> See earlier about "trap" being the same as "interrupt".
>

> > #: lib/siglist.h:58
> > msgid "Segmentation fault"
> > msgstr "பிரிவு தவறு"
>
> According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segmentation_fault ,
> segmentation faults are also known as memory access violations. So, we
> may translate this as நினைவக அணுக்க மீறல்.
>
> > #: lib/siglist.h:67
> > msgid "Terminated"
> > msgstr "முடிவடைந்தது"
>
> This signal is sent to a process to request its termination. முடிவடைந்தது
> sounds like the process has *completed* executing. It has not. So, the
> better translation is நிறுத்தப்பட்டது.
>
> > #: lib/siglist.h:70
> > msgid "Urgent I/O condition"
> > msgstr "அவசர உள்ளீடு / வெளியீடு நிலை"
>
> Remove spaces before and after /.

Ok

> > #: lib/siglist.h:73
> > msgid "Stopped (signal)"
> > msgstr "நிறுத்தப்பட்டது (சமிக்ஞை)"
> >
> > #: lib/siglist.h:76
> > msgid "Stopped"
> > msgstr "நிறுத்தப்பட்டது"
>
> 1. See earlier for "signal".

yo see above

> 2. Here, the English "stopped" is a bit misleading. These Unix signals
> cause a signal to be "paused", not stopped completely. So, we may better
> translate to இடைநிறுத்தப்பட்டது.
>
> > #: lib/siglist.h:82
> > msgid "Child exited"
> > msgstr "குழந்தை வெளியேறியது"
>
> Here, "child" is in the context of a "child process". Children and
> parents are a recurring theme in computing—think child processes and
> parent process, child directories and parent directories, child nodes
> and parent nodes. In Tamil, we could translate parent and child very
> elegantly to தாய் and சேய் respectively. So, the above message would be
> சேய் வெளியேறியது.
>
> Accepted

> > #: lib/siglist.h:103
> > msgid "Profiling timer expired"
> > msgstr "புறஉரு வெட்டல் நேரங்காட்டி காலாவதியானது"
>
> Here, profiling is the measurement of the time a program takes to
> run. So, maybe translate profiling timer as இயங்குநேர ஆய்வு நேரங்காட்டி.
>
> Accepted

> > #: lib/siglist.h:109
> > msgid "User defined signal 1"
> > msgstr "பயனர் வரையறுத்த சமிக்ஞை 1"
> >
> > #: lib/siglist.h:112
> > msgid "User defined signal 2"
> > msgstr "பயனர் வரையறுத்த சமிக்ஞை 2"
>
> See earlier for சமிக்ஞை -> குறி.
>
> No, due to ambiguity

> > #: lib/siglist.h:117
> > msgid "EMT trap"
> > msgstr "EMT பொறி"
>
> trap and interrupt are the same in our context. So we may translate them
> the same. This string therefore becomes EMT குறுக்கீடு

Accepted

> > #: lib/siglist.h:120
> > msgid "Bad system call"
> > msgstr "தவறான முறைமை அழைப்பு"
>
> See earlier about "system". This should be தவறான இயங்குதள அழைப்பு.
>
> Not Accepted, look above for my rants

> > #: lib/siglist.h:123
> > msgid "Stack fault"
> > msgstr "அடுக்கு தவறு"
>
> Maybe அடுக்குச் சிக்கல். தவறு feels more like mistake (as in some person's
> mistake) whereas சிக்கல் feels more like fault (as in a technical glitch).
>
> accepted

> > #: lib/siglist.h:128
> > msgid "Power failure"
> > msgstr "திறன் தோல்வி"
>
> Power here is about electricity. So "மின்சார நிறுத்தம்" is the correct
> translation.

That's electricity, not power
திறன் அணைப்பு --- power off
திறன் இணைப்பு  --- power on

> > #: lib/siglist.h:131
> > msgid "Resource lost"
> > msgstr "வளம் துண்டிக்கப்பட்டது"
>
> வளம் இழப்பு instead of வளம் துண்டிக்கப்பட்டது
>
> > #: lib/strsignal.c:114
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Real-time signal %d"
> > msgstr "நிகழ் நேர சமிக்ஞை %d"
> >
> > #: lib/strsignal.c:118
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Unknown signal %d"
> > msgstr "அறியப்படாத சமிக்ஞை %d"
>
> See earlier about "signal".
>
> Im not gonna change my stand

> > #: lib/unicodeio.c:198
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "cannot convert U+%04X to local character set"
> > msgstr "இங்கு U+%04X ஐ உள்ளூர் வரியுருக் கணமாக மாற்ற இயலவில்லை"
>
> 1. Delete இங்கு.

it caused me a warning in poedit when i start with latin capital alphabet

> 2. Avoid free suffix: ஐ -> வரியுருவை

Already spoke about it

> 3. Fix slight mistranslation: வரியுருக் கணமாக -> வரியுருக் கணத்திற்கு
>
> Accepted ok

> 4. Slightly more faithful to the original meaning: இயலவில்லை -> இயலாது
>
>  இயலாது sounds like commanding, i know that, thats' why i used this to be
more polite
towards users

> > #: lib/unicodeio.c:200
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "cannot convert U+%04X to local character set: %s"
> > msgstr "இங்கு U+%04X ஐ உள்ளூர் வரியுரு கணமாக மாற்ற இயலவில்லை: %s"
>
> Likewise.
>
> > #: lib/userspec.c:165
> > msgid "invalid spec"
> > msgstr "தவறான விவரக்கூற்று"
> >
> > #: lib/userspec.c:174
> > msgid "invalid user"
> > msgstr "தவறான பயனர்"
> >
> > #: lib/userspec.c:207
> > msgid "invalid group"
> > msgstr "தவறான குழு"
>
> invalid is probably better translated as ஏற்கத்தகா.
>
> I do have second thoughts about that, to be honest,
i am compromised with தவறான even though it means
wrong, i couldn't able to find more catchy term for that.
Anyway, you can replace it if thats what you want.

> #: lib/version-etc.c:73
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Packaged by %s (%s)\n"
> > msgstr "%s ஆல் பொதிக்கப்பட்டது (%s)\n"
>
> Here, packaging is more like தொகுப்பு. So, "%s (%s) தொகுத்தது\n" is a
> better translation. This also avoids the free suffix ஆல்.

Correction, தொகுத்தல் means compilation, when you compile linux
kernel or gentoo ebuild packages in world list for 2 or 3 days like me,
that when you use
this தொகுத்தல், பொதிமூட்டை சுமக்குரான பாரு அந்த பையன் என்று கேட்போம்
அல்லவா? பொதி என்பதற்கு package என்ற பொருளும் உண்டு. that's why i used it.
......... to avoid ambiguity

> > #: lib/version-etc.c:76
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Packaged by %s\n"
> > msgstr "%s ஆல் பொதிக்கப்பட்டது\n"
>
> Likewise: %s தொகுத்தது\n
>
> > #. TRANSLATORS: Translate "(C)" to the copyright symbol
> > #. (C-in-a-circle), if this symbol is available in the user's
> > #. locale.  Otherwise, do not translate "(C)"; leave it as-is.
> > #: lib/version-etc.c:83
> > msgid "(C)"
> > msgstr "(C)"
>
> This should be translated to © (U+00A9)

Accepted

> [...]

> > #. ca. 16 screen columns and that a screen line has ca. 80 columns.
> > #: lib/version-etc.c:159
> > #, c-format
> > msgid ""
> > "Written by %s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, %s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, and %s.\n"
> > msgstr ""
> > "%s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, %s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, மற்றும் %s ஆல் எழுதப்பட்டது.\n"
> >
> > #. TRANSLATORS: Each %s denotes an author name.
> > #. You can use line breaks, estimating that each author name occupies
> > #. ca. 16 screen columns and that a screen line has ca. 80 columns.
> > #: lib/version-etc.c:170
> > #, c-format
> > msgid ""
> > "Written by %s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, %s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, %s, and others.\n"
> > msgstr ""
> > "%s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, %s, %s, %s,\n"
> > "%s, %s, மற்றும் பலரால் எழுதப்பட்டது.\n"
>
> wrong

> Likewise for all the above.
>
> > #. TRANSLATORS: The placeholder indicates the bug-reporting address
> > #. for this package.  Please add _another line_ saying
> > #. "Report translation bugs to <...>\n" with the address for translation
> > #. bugs (typically your translation team's web or email address).
> > #: lib/version-etc.c:249
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Report bugs to: %s\n"
> > msgstr "இந்த இடத்தில் வழுக்களைத் தெரிவிக்கவும்: %s\n"
> >
> > #: lib/version-etc.c:251
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Report %s bugs to: %s\n"
> > msgstr "இந்த இடத்தில் %s வழுக்களைத் தெரிவிக்கவும்: %s\n"
> >
> > #: lib/version-etc.c:260
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "General help using GNU software: <%s>\n"
> > msgstr "GNU மென்பொருளைப் பயன்படுத்துவது குறித்த பொது உதவி: <%s>\n"
>
> Please copy the above three translations from grep.
>
> No, Those are perfectly right translations.

> > #: lib/xbinary-io.c:37
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "failed to set file descriptor text/binary mode"
> > msgstr "கோப்பு விவரிப்பியை உரை/இருமப் பயன்முறையை அமைப்பதில்
> தோல்வியடைந்தது"
>
> As a general comment for all translations, தோல்வியுற்றது instead of
> தோல்வியடைந்தது provides better literary taste (இலக்கிய நயம்! :-)).
>
> > #: lib/xmemcoll.c:39 src/expr.c:926
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "string comparison failed"
> > msgstr "சர ஒப்பீடு தோல்வியடைந்தது"
>
> See earlier for தோல்வியுற்றது.
>
> Accepted.

> > #: lib/xmemcoll.c:40
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "Set LC_ALL='C' to work around the problem."
> > msgstr "சிக்கலை தீர்க்க வேலை செய்வதற்கு LC_ALL='C' என அமைக்கவும்."
>
> Omitting a few words and providing a bit more context: "சிக்கலைத் தீர்க்க
> LC_ALL='C' சூழல்மாறியை அமைக்க."
>
> Accepted, but care to use சுற்றுசூழல் மாறி as it might collide with சூழல்
--> context, in upcoming
translations.

====Dont Break The Rules======

> > #: src/basename.c:48
> > #, c-format
> > msgid ""
> > "Usage: %s NAME [SUFFIX]\n"
> > "  or:  %s OPTION... NAME...\n"
> > msgstr ""
> > "பயன்பாடு: %s பெயர் [பின்னொட்டு]\n"
> > "  அல்லது:  %s விருப்பத்தேர்வு... பெயர்...\n"
>
> 1. See earlier for "option".
>
> got it chief

> 2. We follow the convention of putting placeholders such as NAME, SUFFIX
> and OPTION (shown in capitals in English) within angled brackets. So,
> "<பெயர்>" instead of just "பெயர்", "<பின்னொட்டு>" instead of just
> "பின்னொட்டு", etc.
>
> > #: src/basename.c:53
> > msgid ""
> > "Print NAME with any leading directory components removed.\n"
> > "If specified, also remove a trailing SUFFIX.\n"
> > msgstr ""
> > "நீக்கப்பட்ட ஏதாவது முன்னணி அடைவு கூறுகள் உடன் பெயரை அச்சிடும்.\n"
>
> This is a mistranslation. Correct translation: "முன்னணி அடைவு கூறுகளை
> நீக்கி <பெயரைக்> காட்டு."

you do aware of the fact that these are man page entries. i mean, come on
bro,
it is a description, not a command. A description that says how a program
works.
you mentioned it like a command.

> > "குறிப்பிட்டால், தொடரும் பின்னொட்டை கூட நீக்கும்.\n"
>
> Better: "குறிப்பிட்டால், <பின்னொட்டையும்> நீக்கு.\n"
>
> Description not a command, your tone is commanding.

> In the above, also note
>
> 1. the angled brackets used for placeholders
>
> 2. the use of the imperative (நீக்கு instead of நீக்கும்). The imperative
> is
> more succinct and better suited for command synopses such as these.
>
> These aren't command goddammit, these are descriptions, i thought you
know these stuffs.

> 3. the word "trailing" is dropped in the translation since it doesn't
> add much to the meaning and தொடரும் feels a bit awkward. I would like to
> make the general point that it is not necessary to make a literal
> translation. It is ok to drop words in the translation if it improves
> the translation. The goal is to produce a sentence in Tamil that evokes
> the same meaning as in English but doesn't have to be a faithful
> one-to-one map.
>
> > #: src/basename.c:60
> > msgid ""
> > "  -a, --multiple       support multiple arguments and treat each as a
> NAME\n"
> > "  -s, --suffix=SUFFIX  remove a trailing SUFFIX; implies -a\n"
> > "  -z, --zero           end each output line with NUL, not newline\n"
> > msgstr ""
> > "  -a, --multiple             பல மதிப்புருக்களை ஆதரித்து அவை
> ஒவ்வொன்றையும் பெயராகக் கருதுகிறது\n"
> > "  -s, --suffix=பின்னொட்டு        தொடரும் பின்னொட்டை நீக்குகிறது; -a வை
> உணர்த்துகிறது\n"
> > "  -z, --zero              NUL ஐ கொண்டு ஒவ்வொரு வெளியீடு வரியையும்
> > முடிக்கிறது, newline ஐ கொண்டு அல்ல\n"
>
> 1. support should be translated as ஏற்று not ஆதரித்து. ஆதரித்து feels
> suitable only when supporting a person or cause, not when supporting
> multiple arguments
>
> 2. see use of imperative from earlier: கருதுகிறது -> கருது, நீக்குகிறது ->
> நீக்கு, etc.
>
> These are explanations to all those options to be used along with that
command.

> 3. see earlier about "argument".

you see earlier my literal argument about my "argument"

> 4. see avoiding free suffixes from earlier.

Bro, wth, you said its all fine, god dammit, now you are bombarding with
suggestions
I already have ADHD. my attention span is somewhat like a cat.

> So "support multiple arguments and treat each as a NAME" should be
> translated as பலச் செயலுருபுகளை ஏற்று ஒவ்வொன்றையும் <பெயராகக்> கருது
>
> "remove a trailing SUFFIX; implies -a" should be translated as
> <பின்னொட்டை> நீக்கு; -a அளித்தது போன்று
>
> "end each output line with NUL, not newline" should be translated as NUL
> வரியுரு கொண்டு வரியையும் முடி, newline வரியுரு கொண்டல்ல.
>
> > #: src/basename.c:67
> > #, c-format
> > msgid ""
> > "\n"
> > "Examples:\n"
> > "  %s /usr/bin/sort          -> \"sort\"\n"
> > "  %s include/stdio.h .h     -> \"stdio\"\n"
> > "  %s -s .h include/stdio.h  -> \"stdio\"\n"
> > "  %s -a any/str1 any/str2   -> \"str1\" followed by \"str2\"\n"
> > msgstr ""
> > "\n"
> > "எடுத்துக்காட்டு:\n"
> > "  %s /usr/bin/sort          -> \"sort\"\n"
> > "  %s include/stdio.h .h     -> \"stdio\"\n"
> > "  %s -s .h include/stdio.h  -> \"stdio\"\n"
> > "  %s -a any/str1 any/str2   -> \"str1\" ஐ தொடர்ந்து \"str2\"\n"

Avoid free suffix: \"str1\" ஐ தொடர்ந்து \"str2\" -> \"str1\" பின் \"str2\"

> look up

> > #: src/basename.c:170 src/chcon.c:537 src/chgrp.c:279 src/chmod.c:530
> > #: src/chown.c:281 src/chroot.c:279 src/comm.c:488 src/csplit.c:1367
> > #: src/dirname.c:116 src/expr.c:347 src/join.c:1163 src/link.c:76
> > #: src/mkdir.c:261 src/mkfifo.c:135 src/mknod.c:176 src/nohup.c:107
> > #: src/pathchk.c:147 src/printf.c:709 src/readlink.c:145
> src/realpath.c:237
> > #: src/rm.c:338 src/rmdir.c:239 src/seq.c:635 src/sleep.c:116
> src/stat.c:1950
> > #: src/stdbuf.c:371 src/tr.c:1756 src/unlink.c:74
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "missing operand"
> > msgstr "செயலுட்படுத்தி காணவில்லை"
>
> 1. In this context, operand is the same as argument. So, operand may be
> translated as செயலுருபு.

We need to differentiate these things, or else we would end up having one
word
define multiple meanings. it might sound good in the short run, im 100%
sure it would hinder
our innovation and development in the long run. If you want to know more
about this, (i believe
since you are in this gnu project for so long, you might have already done
this, but) try looking into
gcc po files posted by translators, especially, german, french and chinese
(cn). They would
have something called glossaries on the top of the title. you are bragging
about having
words sounding similar. go see how they have words for even for one time
variables.

> 2. This string is an error message that comes up when the user forgot to
> provide an argument. So, in this context, "missing" is better as
> translated as வழங்கப்படவில்லை or even just இல்லை.
>
> > #: src/basename.c:176 src/basenc.c:1221 src/comm.c:496 src/cp.c:598
> > #: src/date.c:518 src/dircolors.c:477 src/du.c:1019 src/hostid.c:72
> > #: src/hostname.c:93 src/install.c:942 src/join.c:973 src/link.c:84
> > #: src/ln.c:594 src/logname.c:70 src/mknod.c:187 src/mv.c:393
> src/nproc.c:115
> > #: src/od.c:1872 src/ptx.c:1978 src/seq.c:641 src/shuf.c:491
> src/sort.c:4679
> > #: src/split.c:1559 src/tr.c:1771 src/tsort.c:547 src/tty.c:113
> src/uname.c:265
> > #: src/uniq.c:521 src/uniq.c:538 src/unlink.c:80 src/uptime.c:252
> > #: src/users.c:145 src/wc.c:865 src/who.c:831 src/whoami.c:78
> > #, c-format
> > msgid "extra operand %s"
> > msgstr "கூடுதல் செயலுட்படுத்தி %s"
>
> See earlier about operand.

no you see earlier about my response.

Wow, you reviewed 170 strings and now you came up with 160 suggestions,
That sounds
like great start bro. This shows how well you trust my translations and my
field my knowledge in
linux. You know where it hurts me, you know those translations are right,
be truthful to your heart.
But you don't even think otherwise and said, 'well your translations look
good, how about you scrap yours
on the garbage so that we can have backward compatibility'. Like seriously.
you know what dude, it's not
your fault, im not mad on you or anyone. Im mad on my own self for my
mistake. Im a single son, im
always alone, people kept asking what's wrong with me, but that doesn't
make me an introvert. I do
talk. but i never felt anything different. That's why i seek some cope by
reading books, learning new language
and exploring electronics. Linux is everything to me. I started with Arch
and after so many distro hops i ended
up with gentoo. i do almost everything with this bad boy. This gives me so
much. i just want to give it back. Im not
a programmer like you so i do stuffs like these. It ain't much but it's an
honest job.

If it were some little typos, or to change some words, its fine, but this.
If these many mistakes been encountered
by your scrutiny, then i shows that i might not be the right person that
the community wants. Maybe Im wrong all along.

I don't know what to say, its painful that's all i can say.