Tamil computing group
From: Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>
To: tamil@systemreboot.net
Subject: Re: grep-3.10.12 (100%) by Arun Isaac
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 00:40:13 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I have expanded and updated our grep translation to include all strings
from the latest version.

I have changed the translation of "regular expression" from
தேடுகுறித்தொடர் to செங்குறித்தொடர். செங்குறித்தொடர் seems to convey well the
meaning of "regularity" and is agnostic to the use of regular
expressions for search.

I have based the translation of string 59/118 (the GPLv3+ license
notice) on Anbarasan's translation of the same string in coreutils. I
have also included Anbarasan's name to the list of contributors at the
top of the file. Thank you, Anbarasan!

Regards,
Arun