guile-email discussion
WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>
To: Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net>
Cc: guile-email@systemreboot.net
Subject: Re: [guile-email] parse-email-headers returns just “fields”
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 17:01:50 +0530

> Hmm, I still get this error when the first line of an email to be
> parsed is something like
>
>     From debbugs-submit-bounces@debbugs.gnu.org Wed Apr 22 11:26:37 2020

Did the parse-email snippet I sent in my previous mail work on the
attached mbox you sent earlier? Could you send me any other mboxes you
are having trouble with? I'm unable to reproduce your problem, and
having a copy of the problematic mboxes would help very much.

>   (parse-email
>    (and=> (call-with-input-string contents mbox->emails) first))

Also, it isn't a good idea to handle emails or mboxes as strings (the
`contents' variable). They should be handled as bytevectors. Perhaps it
doesn't matter here, but just saying.

And, just out of curiosity, if there's no sensitive information in it,
could you share a copy of a debbugs log file?

Thank you!

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

From: Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>
To: Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net>